Thursday 7 July 2011

Book of Shadows for the new age

I am at present working on typing my book of shadows on the computer.  It really cool because I've also found some nice witchy illustrations to put on the pages as well. I know there are some people who would shudder at the thought of  a typed book of shadows, that it is traditional to have hand written works and Although that is fine for some, particularly those lucky folks that can write in calligraphy and draw amazing illustrations, I believe that a witches BOS is a personal endevor unique to the person who created it. I have resigned myself to the fact that although creative in other areas, I cannot draw- not even one little bit and I'm ok with that but that does not mean that my BOS can't look  artistic. It is important to remember that the power of magick is in the witch not in the supplies they use or the books they read from. Until next time, Blessed be well, Brighid
                                                                                                         

No comments: